This position performs operation of inspection equipment, inspection of printed circuit board assemblies at various stages of production, inspection of incoming components and inspection of solder connections , both visual and under microscope.
- Experience in electronics assembly inspection
- Familiarity with component identification
- Good written, verbal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to follow procedures and quality standards
- Ability to work cheerfully in a fast-paced contract manufacturing environment
- 7 paid holidays per year
- 401k plan
- 75% paid medical and dental insurance after waiting period
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (206) 782-2363.