We’re looking for Electronics Test Technician with skills in electro-mechanical world. Tasks performed on this job will include: perform testing to a wide variety of customer specifications, operate oscilloscope, generator, meters, power supply, service monitors and test fixtures, diagnose and repair customer-ordered products.
- Ability to apply electronics theory and principles of electronic circuitry
- Can read and understand schematics
- Can read and understand operation of integrated circuits (ICs) per data sheets
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work cheerfully in a fast-paced contract manufacturing environment
- 7 paid holidays per year
- 401k plan
- 75% paid medical and dental insurance after waiting period
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to (206) 782-2363.