We’re looking for Electronics Process/Manufacturing Engineer with skills in electro-mechanical world.
Job duties include:
• Process incoming customer documentation to generate internal kit write-ups. Clarify technical issues with customer so production runs smoothly.
• Programming and optimizing production equipment. (i.e. SMT programs, Reflow Oven Profiles, etc).
• Troubleshoot internal processes to streamline production and increase quality and efficiency.
• Support/aid the daily production operations with respect to automated processes on the SMT lines with all technical and process related issues. (i.e. screen printing, pick and place and reflow oven) This includes, but is not limited to, the training of operators and supervisors on proper procedures and techniques, the solving of technical difficulties/problems that arise during the course of regular production, and the development & implementation of new processes and procedures as customer and market demands dictate.
• Aid in the development of both NPI and Prototype builds. This includes ensuring all plans are compatible with S&C Process Capability and customer specifications & requirements. This includes, but is not limited to Program management
• Create improvements to existing Work Instructions, SMT Programs, Stencils and other supporting tools, docs & processes.
• Communicating effectively with customers and other department personnel regarding manufacturing technical issues.
• Develop and document Process Validations for all automated manufacturing processes, and aid in Process Development of non-automated processes.
• Develop, implement, and maintain systems of measurement for productivity, efficiency, and quality with respect to all automated manufacturing processes, regularly reporting on these results to management, and when necessary and as dictated by data, recommending and/or incorporating changes to improve results.
• Aid with the development of customer quotations, whenever the need for such aid is required.
• Monitor and maintain equipment to meet standards.
• Job requirements may include Management of assigned customer account/s with following responsibilities: – Providing communication between assigned customers and all other S&C Departments and personnel as necessary. – Providing and documenting Feedback on S&C -Customer relationship. – Providing regular materials status reports to customer. – Taking appropriate actions to resolve quality issues related to service and product. – Reporting to senior management account status as required.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
• Knowledge of IPC assembly requirements such as IPC-A-610.
• Experience and knowledge of SMT placement, stencil printing and reflow soldering equipment, programming and operation.
• Experience and knowledge of wave soldering.
• Must have good interpersonal communication skills.
Engineering degree or equiv., or minimum of five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Manufacturing experience preferred.
Pay will depend on applicant’s experience and job duties. Work schedule is 7:00AM to 3:30PM, Monday through Friday.
Schippers & Crew provides a friendly, active, non-smoking work environment with competitive pay and excellent benefits package including: medical/dental, 401k, life insurance, disability, paid vacations and holidays.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (206) 782-2363.